Friday, April 16, 2010

thursday night jrs ride

So the juniors squad planned on riding from davidsonville 30 minutes before the adults which I thought was odd but I was open to it. My friend robbie who used to be on abrt had a new bike and wanted to ride so he came out. We started off the ride with me on the front down rossback and onto patuxent where robbie started pulling and he pulled for a long time. He started my frustration robbie wanted to get off so he used the standard elbow twitch and for one of my teammates to pull through but I will not name names. No one would pull through! We got across 214 and aidan was pulling so that was good and he pulled for a while but then no one would pull through which made me angry so I went to the front and did some work but then I kept finding just aidan robbie and I at the front. It was frustrating. So we stopped at the gas station because kevin wasn't feelingtoo good. Once onto route 2 we started pace lining so I was on the front first then robbie. Then me again no one would freaking pull!!!!!! Then aidan and mr ian got on the front and they are fast so that was good. A perfect pace. Kevin was otb at this point so he decided to take the short cut so the rest of us went the long way and still (the only person there that I haven't yet mentioned) still wouldn't pull. Which was frutrating me. So we caught back up with kevin and I kept a very easy 20 mph for about 3 miles on bayard and sands. and then the ride was pretty much uneventful except for the fact that my said team mate pulled only 3 times during the ride. We got within about halfmile of the finish line so I went and I hauled for a while with just kevin and aidan I believe with me still. So then I just held it off to the line. Then what really made me angry was when I was keeping it up after the finish mr ian and aidan went to the front which wasn't what made me mad but then I got fropped because of my high effort at the real finish. And then I was with andrew. And he like attacked which made me mad on 2 fronts we were alrwady finished and now all of a sudden he is so strong. Why couldn't he pull during the ride. His attack didn't phase me though. Just thought it was dumb.
Thanks nickc

No comments:

Post a Comment