Saturday, April 24, 2010

some real adventures

Last thursday after the davidsonville ride I was talking to some of my teammates and we decided to put in an easy 50 miler on saturday. So I show up at the b and a park and ride and get ready to ride and then we rolled out. First doing the around the river ride and jioning the airport loop. I hate bike trails. So I was feeling good all ride until 3 miles from the finish. Some guy decided to turn around while jogging I guess right in front of me so I nailed him. This made me so angry. It chipped my brand new shifter which is minor but still what an ass. So I recovered from that and all was good. Tuesday was the spinervals dvd shoot which was hard. We did 3 5 minute intervals with 2 minutes rest. Then 2 minuters with 2 rest and the 45 seconds with 1 minute rest. Wednesday I did 2 by 20's with sprints every 5 minutes. Thursday was davidsonville. I felt good but my back hurt. On rte 2 we did fast pacelining and I popped after my third pull I couldn't accelerate at all to get on the back. Later I discover my front brake was rubbing which made me mad. We then took a little break. But I picked it back up on sands and we kept it that way to the finish. It was the fastest d ville ride yet for us. At 19.5 which sounds slow but what can I say we are all cat 5 juniors. Today I went on the around the river ride with aidan and mr ian that was funny nothing too hard at all. Just a fun ride.
Thanks nick c

No comments:

Post a Comment