Friday, April 2, 2010

Thursaday afeternoon ride

On thursday my juniors teammate aidan invieted me over for some bike repair and a ride. I learned that i suck at changing tires which really was a big blow to my self confidence i contemplated suicide but then i got over it. On a more serious note the ride was alot of fun aidan is riding pretty strongly right now. The route we took put us out on the b and a trail and then off on some carzy side road descent and then up a hill back to the trail then we shared taking pulls on the b and a. we ended the day with a bout an hour and 5 minutes and about a8 miles cover it was a good easy day. I am so looking forward to walkersville there are only 5 pre registered juniors and 3 are abrt so this is looking good for the abrt juniors
thanks

1 comment: