Monday, December 5, 2011

Been a while!

It's been a while since my last post, now hasn't it? I had a pretty sweet early season this year. Placing top 5 in my first race of the year. Other than that my races were pretty mediocre, i feel like I just started to get the feel for racing this year. As the year grew on I began to feel very tired, but still rode(dumb). I took a few small breaks realizing that i was being dumb, after that I had some pretty successful greenbelts, they were some of my best races this year as I was often very busy on the weekends. Towards the end of summer i began to get very busy and had to take tons of time off the bike, due to long trips to far off lands(Narnia in particular.) After that i found it very difficult to get on the bike, i just didnt' have much motivation. I spent from early August to November doing nothing and getting fat, it sucked. I decided to start training Nov 1 just so i could spend some time getting back to riding. Turns out I'm really good at breaking bones, and broke my wrist in the first week of training, and had to take 2 more weeks off(supposed to be three but I said F_it) So now I have been training for a week and am all over it, even though I can only ride the trainer until tomorrow, hopefully I can get some sweet consistency this winter as I feel that is one of my biggest down falls, being so busy. Expect to see more from me soon.
Nick Caddenhead

No comments:

Post a Comment