Monday, June 7, 2010

recent thoughts

Sorry for the lack of posting really just haven't had much to talk about. Since last post I have done bike jam. Bike jam was a really hard race and I have discover why I think I'm always off the back. Not a good enough warm-up. I was chasing for the whole race but eventually got lapped. Whatever. I also flatted my rear tubular damn vittoria tires. That was cool I didn't need it again till this weekend which was the church creek tt. Love continental sprinter. But anyway I cut 5 mins off last years time and if I would have manned up and stayed in the aero tuck I could have done even better. Since may 16 I have done a few greenbelts. I usually would just surf the pack in the c race due to the sketchiness. I recently did the b race and still surfed the back but I was way more comfy and it was harder I had to take a lap with 9 in after going into the red to close a gap. I have also upgraded to cat 4 which is exciting and I am feeling stronger on the bike which is also good. Thanks
Nick c
Also I plan to soon buy a helmet cam and upload some race vids but not for a while.
Oh and I did a 4 hour trainer ride because of thunderstorms yesterday. That sucked

Thanks again
Nick c

1 comment:

  1. 4 hours on the trainer in June, man that is too much time. You should be focusing on shorter and harder efforts this time of the year. And by shorter and hard efforts, I mean stuff you feel like you should puke at. Thats the stuff that will make you fast. Most riders would do tuesday and thursday davidsonville(make sure your exhausted, no sitting in the whole time) ride and race on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete